Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year and Britt Hume

I usually don't like news shows because most are now tabloid theatre. However, Britt Hume made a statement this last Sunday and later clarified his statement on the Bill O'Reilly show. I saw this clip on another blog and just had to share it because it is good. Britt Hume really came out with his Christian beliefs on this show which raise my estimation of him by a large margin. Listen and enjoy his comments on Tiger Woods. I think he is right on.

3 comments:

  1. That is astounding, and unexpected. And from someone who is not in the "business" of religion, which makes it all the more powerful to me.

    My television is in the closet right now (I watch on the internet, at friend's if I want to catch a football game). Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard he had a pretty good Christian witness. This seems to prove it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was courageous and wonderful for him to share like this on national TV! I was so happy to hear his comments as I have been praying for Tiger to have someone to come into his life and show him the way to Christ! Maybe Brit will be the one! Great share, Dick!

    ReplyDelete