Saturday, November 7, 2009

Do You Know What Solo Scripture is?

Do you know the difference between Solo Scriptura and Sola Scriptura? Here's an interesting article on a Catholic response to R.C. Sproul on the Called to Communion, Reformation meets Rome blog. This is something I think we need to quit fighting over. I know that will raise the hair on a few people's back, but if we can't get over these biggies, we'll never be united. I think this guy makes some sense when he points out the circular reasoning of the thinking of the Reformationist crowd. But, right or wrong...and by the way...I'm not in full agreement on his conclusions either...we need to get past this argument somehow. I don't know the answer unless it's to agree to disagree and still love one another and respect our differences over this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment