Sunday, October 4, 2009

Taking A Rest

Well folks. I'm taking a bit of a break. I'll be around and will post little items now and then, but for now, I need to do some serious reading. I don't spend much on time online and with the books I'm reading, I want to spend some more time reading than generating ideas. Plus, I want to study up on how to add readership to my blog. This is still a new science for me and so need to read up on how to be more effective. Plus, I have a lot of sites on my blog that I haven't been able to read lately. I want to communicate with my friends on those blogs too so that I can know them better and they me. So, for now, my entries will be short and not as often.
Take care and for those few who have written...like Pennyyak and Howard, I'll be on your blogs little more...hopefully. One of the things I promised my wife is I'd never allow my computer to take time away from her. So...need to make sure my priorities are straight.

God bless....

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your break! Blogging can become very time consuming! I don't read as much since blogging, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully this will be a time of refreshment - I will be delighted to see you back, whenever that may be.

    Praying for you until then,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete