Saturday, April 25, 2009

Changes

This will be the first of major changes on my blog.  I will be mouthing off less and adding content to blogs I've read and found interesting.   Hopefully they will be interesting to you as well and you'll want to comment on them  I plan to spotlight people from all representatives of the major faiths to expose you to believers who are active in their faith who love the Lord.  So you'll see Catholic, Orthodox, Evangelicals, Reformed, and other representatives of the faith.  

Hopefully you'll appreciate the changes.  Also, I will be exploring new layouts to make the site more interesting.  So hang in, hang on and post once in a while to let me know I'm not wasting my time.  Ha Ha.

The first blog I want to direct you to is to a new convert to the Catholic faith.  Her article The Freedom To Choose A New Faith by Ashley Samelson talks about the privilege of having the freedom to choose.  You may have seen this in the Wall Street Journal.  

Enjoy and have a great weekend.


2 comments:

  1. It was a really touching article. I was reading Pope Benedict's letter to Chinese Catholics the other day, and thinking about all of my complaints and discontent, how they are as nothing to the great trials our Christian brothers and sisters go through just to live the most essential parts of the Gospel (in silence). Reminds me to pray for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pennyyak, I can't tell you how humbled I am when I read the sufferings of so many of our brothers and sisters in other countries, both in the past and today. My trials are so trivial.

    ReplyDelete